After a hot, exhausting, and sweltering summer, the rain showers bring the much-needed relief and happiness for which we all are waiting desperately.
Walking in the rain, jumping in the waterlogged streets is always fun, but not to mention the probability of foot problems in monsoon. The moist and cold atmospheres are some of the known causative factors for many foot problems in monsoon. A regular feet care regimen is essential to keep your feet clean and smooth during this time. Since many people still walk barefoot on rough wooden floors at home, they develop calluses and cracks on their feet. That is why it has become even more essential to treat your feet with the best cream for cracked heels in India.
As your feet are more prone to exposure to the rains, foot care is equally important with skincare and hair care basics. Monsoon can lead to smelly feet, fungal infections, soft macerated skin, and allergies if no proper care is taken or if no proper foot care moisturizer cream is applied.
This is the time to put in a little more effort to take care of your feet and keep them clean and beautiful.
How to Take Care of Your Feet During Monsoon
- Hygiene is important in the monsoon. Always wash your feet immediately after returning home from the rains to avoid fungal infections.
- Stay dry during the monsoon, as damp feet, socks, and shoes can lead to many foot problems. So make sure they are dry and kept clean at all times.
- Soak your feet in hot water for about 10 minutes. Add lemon drops inside to soak them as it helps reduce bad smells and prevents sweating on the feet.
- Use a foot scrubber and then apply a good foot care moisturizer cream that works effectively on hard skin to keep the heels soft and smooth.
- Don’t forget to cut your toenails during the monsoon. It prevents dust and dirt from getting collected under your nails which may further lead to fungal infections.
- It is important to wear the correct footwear during the rainy season, which will keep your feet protected while providing comfort.
Heal Your Feet With the Best Foot Care Moisturiser Cream
moha: Foot Care Cream is a herbal cosmetic product created by Charak Pharma, which has 74 years of experience in the field of Ayurveda. Enriched with Aloe, Papaya, and Peppermint oil, these skin-friendly and carefully selected herbal ingredients are meticulously blended to produce immediate and lasting results.
Furthermore, its luscious, creamy formula helps soften, soothe and protect foot skin from getting damaged. Being the best cream for cracked heels in India, it heals the cracked feet and deeply nourishing, moisturizing, and repairing the skin, resulting in smooth and soft feet.
moha: Foot Care Cream enriched with Aloe Vera offers soothing, moisturizing & nourishing properties. It improves your skin’s ability to hydrate itself and aids the removal of dead skin cells – another attribute that makes it the best foot care cream for cracks in India.
Besides this, papaya promotes skin renewal and cell turnover. It helps in exfoliating the skin to renew newer cells and has restorative properties that soften your skin. Peppermint oil works to nourish & improve the circulation of blood to your feet which calms and soothes the nerves around your feet.
What makes moha: foot care cream the best cream for cracked heels in India is can be used for other foot problems as well. It is highly recommended for people with diabetic feet who need a proper foot care routine. Apart from this, it is also suited for:
● dry feet
● itchy feet
● rough and sore feet
So, to conclude, follow these simple feet care tips and use moha: Foot Care Cream to ensure that your feet stay soft and beautiful during the monsoon.