Skin care especially in summer, requires some extra efforts on your part. In summer, skin can become dry, rough, clogged, inflamed and red. Regular use of quality safe skin care regimen is necessary during summer times.
Rose is one of such natural gift to us. Rose water has been used for thousands of years, including in the Middle Ages. It’s been used traditionally in both beauty products and food and drink products. It is a boon for skin care throughout the year and specially in summer. It keeps your skin and hair healthy and happy. It’s antioxidant properties help reduce ageing spots, wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. It also comes with plenty of other potential health benefits.
Here are some essential tips which will definitely beat the summer damage to your skin, imparting natural glow to your face: –
- To cleanse: Mixture of Rose water, lemon juice & Aloe gel is useful to cleanse your face. Apply this mixture on your face and rinse after 5 minutes with lukewarm water.
- To rehydrate the skin: Take almond oil and Rose water in a bowl and mix them well. Apply it all over the skin and leave it 15-minutes before washing it off with water. This will help rejuvenate your skin from the excessive heat and keeps your skin hydrated in summer.
- To remove sun tan: Mix one tablespoon each of cucumber extract, lemon juice and Rose water in a bowl and apply it on your tanned skin. Keep it for 15 minutes then rinse off with lukewarm water.
- To soothe: Place a mildly soaked cotton swab in Rose water to soothe, cool and relax your fatigued eyes. It helps in relief from burning, red or inflammatory eyes during summer.
- To get a clear complexion: The mixture of turmeric and Rose water is very beneficial for getting a clean skin complexion. Take fresh turmeric roots and use rose water as required to make a smooth paste of it, apply and wait for 15 minutes and remove by rubbing the pack on your skin.
- To avoid excessive oil secretion: Make a fine smooth paste with a Rose water and multani mitti. Apply a thin coat on your face and let it dry. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- To treat acne: Mix Rose water 1 tablespoon with freshly squeezed lemon – ½ tablespoon, apply on acne affected area using a cotton ball and rinse with lukewarm water after 10-15 minutes.
moha: blends the ancient science of Ayurveda with the raw magic of the forest to bring you a exclusive range of herbal skin and hair-care solutions that are not only effective ,but caring and therapeutic.
Rose Mist is one of such a unique formulations developed by moha:, which offers cleansing, toning & nourishing solutions for all your skincare needs.
Rejuvenate your skin with this refreshing moha: Rose Mist, a delightful mix of the season’s best Roses combined with the goodness of aloe. It evens skin texture, leaving it toned and refreshed, making it a soothing treatment for sunburn and fatigued skin. moha: Rose Mist can also be your preferred On-The-Go choice this summer for all-day fresh-glowing skin!
Rose Mist is suitable for all skin types including the most sensitive skin. The Rose Mist soothes tired skin, hydrates dry skin, evenly tones skin texture and relaxes body and mind with a natural and fresh aroma. And Aloe vera present hydrates the skin for long hours & protects from any infections.
You may directly use it after facewash or pair it with your home mask for best results.
So, use these simple natural remedies & conquer over summer heat to get glowing and healthy skin naturally.