Having good and healthy hair is everyone’s hair goal. Beautiful and shiny hair is a great way to make first impressions as it speaks volumes about your personality, style and well-being. Yet, there are times where we end up with unhealthy, dry, frizzy and lifeless hair that not only makes us uneasy but ruins our mood too.
Believe it or not, wrong choice of the shampoo is one of the reasons to this!
The majority of us unknowingly use shampoos laden withharsh, drying chemicals like sulfates, parabens etc. without knowing the harm effects it causes. Have you ever checked about the ingredients of the shampoo you are using? No worries, here we are sharing details on why Sulfate-Free Herbal Shampoo is a must for our hair.
Now the Question is What are Sulfates? How Harmful are They?
Basically, Sulfates are the chemicals which work as cleansing agents in shampoo and other soaps. The purpose of these Sulfates is to create a lathering effect to remove oil and dirt from your hair and the scalp.
Though a trusted cleansing agent, Sulfates can be harsh to the skin and hair. Sulfates are considered shampooing staples and they don’t necessarily pose health risks for all users. You may not respond well to Sulfates if you have sensitive skin or hair, or if you have any allergies or sensitivities to these types of chemicals. But washing hair everyday with Sulfate-containing shampoo may cause scalp irritation along with dry and brittle hair, which will lead to hair breakage, hair fall, split-ends and all the major hair woes. Shampoos with Sulfates also lead to early fading of hair colour and treatments.
How will You Identify that Your Shampoo has Sulfate?
Firstly, check that your shampoo does not contain these ingredients.
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Triethanomine (TEA), Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, and Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate.
If your shampoo makes good lather, be assured that it has Sulfate. A Sulfate-Free shampoo will always mention that it is does not have Sulfate.
How Beneficial is the Sulfate-Free Shampoo ?
- Sulfate-free shampoos help hold on to the natural moisture of the hair to retain natural shine and lustre.
- Sulfate-free shampoos protect the coloured & treated hair and ensure that they last longer.
- Sulfate-free shampoos reduce daily-damages caused by excessive styling.
- Sulfate-free shampoos are scalp-friendly and reduce scalp-redness and itchiness
- Sulfate-free shampoos are mild cleanser and prevents eye-irritation and redness during shampooing
- Sulfate-free shampoos also reduce frizz and dryness, which prevent further hair-breakage
- Sulfate-free shampoos protect hair from sun and environmental-damages.
Now that we are aware of the importance it poses to your hair, it’s time to really switch to moha: Sulfate-Free Herbal Shampoos, which are powered with the goodness of nature. Natural herbs and ingredients present strengthen your hair and scalp, without any side-effects. Lucky for us, we are spoilt for choice for the best sulphate free shampoo in India.
You’ll surely be glad to hear that moha: offers the best herbal Sulfate-free shampoo for all hair types. It is enriched with Argan, Sunflower, Green Tea, Aloe, Keratin, and Quinoa where:
- Aloe vera rich in amino acids, Vitamins and moisture, hydrates and keeps the scalp infection free. It also has anti-microbial properties to fight infections and keep the scalp dandruff free.
- Argan oil reduces the dryness of hair and scalp and protects the hair colour & treatments.
- Green tea rich in anti-oxidant prevents the hairfall and promotes regrowth of healthy and voluminous hair.
- Quinoa protein strengthens each hair strand, keeps hair shiny and healthy. It’s definitely a step towards strong and nourished hair!
- Sunflower oil rich in essential minerals repairs daily-damages & prevents hair breakage.
- And well how can we forget Keratin, the natural protein our hair is made up of. moha: Sulfate-free Herbal Shampoo has Hydrolyzed Ketain, which is easy to absorb & keeps our locks shiny, strong and long.
moha: Sulfate-Free Herbal Shampoo is truly the best option for your hair, also if your hair is coloured or treated or exposed to daily styling.
Blend of natural ingredients yields great long-term results and poses long lasting healthy-shiny hair. But apart from this, remember that getting strong, healthy hair is also the culmination of factors like exercise, yoga, healthy lifestyle practices, balanced diets, etc.
So from now onwards, let’s set healthy, happy, hair goals!