Imagine you wake up in the morning, and walk up to the mirror to check yourself when you see the uninvited guest on your forehead. Your first instinct would be to get rid so that it disappears. But it stays there. You wish for some magic formula to getting rid of it permanently. Those uninvited guests are nothing but acne and acne-free skin is a dream for many. As per statistics, around 10 million Indians suffer from acne. So you are not alone in your struggle.
Many factors such as hormonal balances, stress, an imbalanced diet, pollution, and medication can lead to the formation of acne. It is said that the use of dry, harsh soaps build with harmful chemicals and ingredients can worsen the condition of acne that is detrimental to your skin. So why treat it with even more harshness? Instead, opt for a 100%, toxin-free natural herbal soap for acne scars. The moha: herbal soap, powered by the goodness of the effective natural ingredients, keeps your skin acne-free, soft, and supple.
A product from the house of Charak Pharma, who is 74-year-old experts of Ayurvedic science, moha: herbal soap is a Grade 1 hydrating soap with a TFM content of 76% offering nourishment to all skin types. Being an herbal soap for acne, it is the perfect formula for clean and glowing skin. It cleanses, moisturizes, and rejuvenates your skin, and leaves it healthy and nourished.
Why Are Chemical, Synthetic Soaps Bad for Skin in General?
Many synthetic soaps claim to fight off acne. But little do people are aware that most of these soaps they usually buy in the market are loaded with chemicals that lead to skin damage. Given below, we have compiled 3 most baneful chemicals that will make you switch to a natural soap:
- Triclosan: Fortified with antibacterial and antifungal properties, low doses of triclosan can impair thyroid hormone concentrations, which can hamper the endocrine system. It causes skin, eye, and lung irritants.
- Parabens: They are used as preservatives in most soaps. They can disrupt the normal functioning of hormones completely.
- 1, 4, Dioxane: You will find its presence in many soaps. It is named as one of the dangerous substances under California’s Proposition 65 list of Carcinogens. They cause eye and respiratory problems.
Now that you are familiar with some of these damaging chemicals, it is better to make a wise choice for your skincare and choose moha: herbal soap as it is not only the best herbal soap for acne but also takes good care of your skin health.
Why Should You Use moha: Herbal Soap?
Enriched with all-natural ingredients, this natural herbal soap for acne scars also offers unparalleled benefits for refreshing and hydrated skin:
- Promotes skin health.
- Enhances skin texture, integrity, and tone.
- Shields skin against infection, allergens, and toxic chemicals.
How is moha: Herbal Soap Different from the Others?
Unlike other soaps, moha: herbal soap completely relies on the richness and purity of Ayurveda.