We stand, we walk, we move around and for that, we must be thankful for our legs and feet. But what if you neglect them and do not take good care. Feet has numerous sweat glands but no oil glands. Hence feet skin can get very dry and may result in feet fissure or cracked heels and even corns and calluses.
Neglected feet with corns can actually become painful and affect your overall physical and mental health. Imagine waking up with painful feet!! It will make your life miserable. It will hamper your physical work, quality of life and social well-being too.
It is better to give some love and care to the feet for good health and great looking pair of feet.
Some easy foot care tips for every person to follow for gorgeous soft and supple feet
1. Cleanse your feet and toe daily: Wash the feet with soap and water every day. Do not ignore any foot pain or skin irritation.
2. Exfoliate your feet: Our skin over feet is battered with regular walking and weight-bearing and tends to get dry as it has few oil glands. Regular exfoliation of the heels and feet skin helps with skin renewal giving you soft and lovely feet.
3. Moisturize and hydrate: Apply a moisturizing foot cream after washing and drying the feet. It will keep the skin softened. Do not use a body lotion. Moisturizing feet regular keeps the skin soft and prevent formation of corns and calluses. Use herbal foot care cream with natural ingredients.
4. Soak in warm water: A weekly pedicure is a good thing to pamper your feet. Soak your feet in salt water for 15 minutes and wash away the dead skin. Many people sweat over feet. If that is your case, soaking feet in water medicated with neem oil helps fight fungal infections.
5. Mini massage: Ayurveda advises application of oil over soles of the feet is useful to relieve pain and fatigue. It helps improve eyesight, reduce stress and anxiety and improves quality of sleep
6. Comfortable footwear: Use well-fitting, comfortable, flat footwear that do not rub the skin. Shop for shoes later in the day, as feet swell slightly as the day progresses. Foot wear should be replaced every 6- 12 months if they are in regular use. Yes, foot wear has an expiry too!!
7. Trim your toenails: Regular trimming of toe nails helps prevent fungal infection. Overgrown toe nails can cause pain in feet and toe.
Wear well-fitting and clean socks with protective pads every day. Use talcum powder inside socks to prevent sweating.
Simplest way to pamper feet is using a foot moisturizing cream as a daily ritual. moha; herbal foot care cream is infused with aloe, papaya and mint to heal cracked feet, exfoliate dead skin and keep it moisturized and nourished to prevent corns and calluses. moha: foot care cream is clinically tested and gives results in the first application itself. Coming from the trusted house of Charak Pharma it is one the best natural foot care moisturizing creams for everyone. Please go and get it soon for comprehensive foot care.
Moha: foot care cream
- Aloe vera is rich in micronutrients and soothes the feet. It is a natural antiseptic that keeps the feet nourished and hydrated.
- Papaya has restoring properties which helps in exfoliating the dead skin cells. It revives the feet with a freshness and softness.
Peppermint oil calms the feet with cool sensations and improves their blood circulation.
Leave a Reply